Silicon Photonics lithography / plasma etch Expert
With products now in production at our foundries we are looking to strengthen our Process Development team with a Silicon Photonics lithography /plasma etch expert
- Coordination (with engineers from selected foundries) about yield improvement, failure analysis and cost reduction programs for existing products.
Foundry capability evaluation - existing foundries.
Understand current equipment and process capability.
Propose potential upgrades to improve process capability where necessary
Foundry capability evaluation - potential new foundries.
Visit and assess potential new suppliers against the requirements of the Huawei silicon photonics technologies.
Evaluate “gap” between our requirements and foundry capability and translate into an equipment list and proposed project plan to overcome
Develop a thorough understanding of our technology platforms and specifically their process and equipment requirements
- Minimum 3 but preferably 5 years hands-on experience in CMOS or MEMS fab in process engineering in either lithography or plasma etch.
- Expertise in plasma etch and lithography would be considered a major advantage.
- Basic knowledge of equipment and facilities aspects of process tools in a fab is a must.
- Able to understand process integration flows as well as do detailed equipment evaluations.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of silicon processing techniques at 90nm node or below.
- Knowledge of MEMs style silicon processing would be considered an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate successful equipment selection, specification and commissioning.
Experience in photonics an advantage but not essential (focus is on silicon processes and equipment). However it is expected that the general education background (e.g. Physics, Materials science would enable a steep learning curve!
Ph.D. in Photonics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials science or related field + minimum 3 years of work experience.
M.S. in Photonics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials science or related field + minimum 5 years of work experience.
Fluent in English (written and spoken),
Dutch or Chinese language knowledge is a plus
Strong team player
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Eye for detail but also able to take high-level perspective when appropriate
Organized, structured worker
Continuous improvement spirit